DRAFT STRATEGY 2021-2025
A public consultation on a new draft Flitwick Town Council Strategy 2021-2025, was launched at the Annual Town Meeting on 6th May 2021.
The draft strategy sets out a new 'Vision' and 'Mission' and includes a more focused view of the Council's updated priorities for the next four years.
The consultation will enable the Council to understand residents' strength of feeling about the new 'vision' for the Town and the main themes that will be the focus of the Council's activities.
Residents are invited to share their views on the draft strategy by completing a short online survey.
Paper copies of the survey are available to pick up from the Town Council offices at the Rufus Centre, FTC noticeboard at Tesco, Flitwick Library and from our stall at Flitwick Market. Alternatively, call 01525 631900 or email to request a copy of the survey and draft strategy document to be sent to you.
The consultation ends on 4th June 2021. All feedback will be used to inform the Council's adoption of a final strategy document at the Town Council meeting in June.
IN THIS SECTION
To make Flitwick a great place to live, work or visit in Bedfordshire.
To deliver services to our community efficiently and effectively.
1. Flitwick Town Council will provide day to day responsibility and management for the Town Council.
2. Communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
3. Improve the visual image of Flitwick.
4. Ensure value for money in all operations.
5. Recruit and retain high quality workforce.
6. Improve community development and service provision.
7. Provide high quality conference, meeting, office and function facilities.