Flitwick Halloween Trail - 31st October 2023
TIMES: 5pm to 8pm
Explore the Flitwick Halloween Trail using the Google Map below. Put your costumes on and have fun!
There's lots of fun to be had exploring this year's Halloween Trail.
The trail will be open for exploring between 5pm till 8pm.
Please take lots of photos and video and share them on the Flitwick Halloween Trail organiser's page https://www.facebook.com/Flitwick-Halloween-Trail-111317023797029/ so people who want to enjoy the displays but are unable to attend can experience the event!
- Flitwick Frankie - 22 Kendal Drive
- Pumpkin Patch - 43 Townfield Road
- Whinny the Witch - 4 Johnson Edge
- Spooky Singing Pumpkins - 61 Beaumont Road
- The Monster Mash - 55 James Place, off Hilldene Close
- Little's Stop of Horrors - 32 Steppingley Road
- The Witches Coven - 32 Williams Way
- Mr Bobinsky's Famous Jumping Mouse Circus - 73 The Quantocks
- 3 Windrush Close
- 28 Williams Way
- Dare You To - 44 Townfield Road
- Spider House, 15 Greenways
- 26 Petly
- Witches Graveyard - 38 St Peter's Close
- Ghostly Towers - 30 Williams Way
- Pumpkin Pie House - 12 Chaucer Road (Front on Manor Way by Bluebell Close bus stop)
- Skeletons Creepy Corner - 8 Windermere Close
- Halloween Doggie Stop - 28 Astwood Drive
- No Way Out - Steppingley Road Roundabout by Coniston Road