Flitwick Halloween Trail - 31st October 2020
TIMES: 1730 Onwards
Explore the Flitwick Halloween Trail using the Google Map below. Put your costumes on and have fun!
This year is going to be challenging but we have found a solution so that Halloween still can be enjoyed.
To remain safe and within government guidelines please follow the rules
1) Please only visit each location in your bubble/group do not mingle
2) Follow one way systems in place
3) All sites are non contact and each has approved methods being used to remain safe please follow any instructions
4) Enjoy displays but once through one way system please move on so next group can go through
5) Please refrain from touching displays
6) Please take lots of photos and video and share them on https://www.facebook.com/Flitwick-Halloween-Trail-111317023797029/ so people who want to enjoy display and shielding can get to experience it
7) Hand sanitisers are available at each display
8) Enjoy the evening!
1. Kendal Drive Clive, 22 Kendal Drive
2. The Dead of Derwent Rise, 70 Derwent Rise
3 Little House Of Horrors, Steppingley Road
4 The Garage of Doom, 11 The Avenue
5 Gore at 44, 44 Townfield Road
6 The Abandoned Laboratory, 11 Ryder Way
7 The Crypt, 17 Ryder Way
8 The Graveyard, 74 Windmill Road
9 58 Windmill Road
10 Spiders Corner, 33 Hornes End Road
11 The Witch’s Den, 28 Williams Way
12 Petrifying Paddock, 52 The Paddocks
13 House of the Zombie Dead, 45 Clover Road
14 Byron’s Haunted Manor, 36 Byron Crescent
We have arranged to use Templefield/Woodlands school car park on the evening to help with safety, so please when you visit displays on Steppingley Road, Kendal Drive and Derwent Rise please park there and not on the road. There is a footpath at the top of Kendal Drive to Derwent Rise to use.